Justin Bieber - who is now just 19, if you aren't keeping track - leased a luxury plane with 10 members of his entourage, including his father, Jeremy. According to police, the plane was filled with so much marijuana smoke that pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, "were forced to wear oxygen masks."
The flight attendant on-board stated that Bieber, his father and his crew were "extremely abusive verbally."
The official report from the incident states:
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana [...] The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse."
So, all in all, here's the 5 Craziest Allegations from the incident:
- Third time is a charm! This is Justin's third encounter with law enforcement in several weeks.
- The Pilots had to wear Oxygen masks for fear of being overwhelmed by the Marijuana Smoke
- There was STILL smoke inside the plane by the time DEA and Customs officials arrived.
- An on-plane hostess allegedly hid in the cockpit from Justin and his pals...we know Justin tries to be tough, but is he scary enough to hide from?
- Drug dogs alerted officials of the possible presence of drugs in three different luggage bags belonging to three individuals - Bieber, his personal assistant, and his personal trainer. Supposedly all three belonged to Justin, and the other two were "forced" to put their names on the bags.