NBC New York reports that firefighters saved a woman from the second story of a condominium complex building on fire in Westchester this morning.

A gas leak is said to be the starter of the fire, and the woman got stuck in an elevator trying to escape. Firefighters went in and pulled the woman out of the building and there was an explosion shortly thereafter.

Luckily, no one else was harmed in the fire or explosion, and the woman is being treated in the hospital for smoke inhalation, but is expected to be fine.



Source: NBC New York

Photo Credit: Getty Images