Listen Live on  
 

Z100

Z100 Is New York's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

Maxwell

Girl's Cell Phone Catches Fire While Under Her Pillow!!!

 
Girl's Cell Phone Catches Fire While Under Her Pillow!!!
Posted July 27th, 2014 @ 12:15pm

I can't lie, I've fallen asleep with my phone tucked comfortably under my pillow. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! 13yr Old Ariel Tolfree was sound asleep with her phone under her pillow when she was suddenly woken up by burning bed sheets and a pillow!! Samsung, the maker of the phone she had, stated that a third party battery was the source of the issue. How did Ariel react?

“I didn’t think much of it, so I went back to sleep and then I woke up again and it was more prominent.”

 

Recommended Stories

More from Z100

*