DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG
So, here's what happened...17yr old Chaz Seale says he was running out of the house for school and reached in the fridge. Instead of grabbing a Dr. Pepper for his lunch, he accidentally scooped up a Coors Light!! Seems like a legit mistake. You're in a rush, and just snatch and grab something in a hurry!!
When he arrived at school and realized what happened, he let his teacher know. The teacher then followed school policy and told the principal, who then issued Chaz a 3 day suspension!
Do you think the punishment is ok?!?!