Attention all avocado lovers and vegans!!!! Avocado ice cream is a real thing and we’ve got the recipe for you!
You’re gonna need:
- 14-ounce can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 & 1/2 avocados
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of brown rice syrup
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and spoon out the avocado flesh
- Place the avocado flesh and the lemon juice in a food processor and process until it’s a smooth avocado cream (Set aside)
- Open the coconut milk can upside down, drain out the excess coconut water
- Spoon coconut cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until it’s consistency resembles soft whipped cream
- Gently fold in avocado cream and rice syrup until incorporated
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least 4 hours (If it’s too hard to scoop, let it sit at room temperature for a minute or two.
This recipe should yield about 4 servings!
I lowkey want to taste this ice cream so I might need to make a grocery run and get some of these supplies to make this avocado ice cream.