Dog Accidentally Starts House Fire By Turning on the Microwave???

 

Man's best friend is smarter than we usually give them credit for. I mean hell, just last week, I wrote about one dog who (accidentally) took their owner's car for a joyride. Some of this stuff is so outrageous it's almost hard to believe. Well, this week, we have one doggo getting hungry and turning on their owner's microwave while they were away and CAUSING A FIRE!!!

Don't worry, no dogs were harmed in this situation nor in the making of this blogpost.

Ok, maybe the dog wasn't just heating up the packet of bread rolls that their owner left in the microwave by accident, but this dog turned it on, either by accident or maybe on purpose, there's just no way of knowing for certain. So for all intents and purposes, we'll just say he's a good boy who deserved a good treat, and things didn't go as planned trying to reward themselves.

The owner, who was not at home at the time, was alerted by an app on their phone.

I have a teacup yorkie and frenchie at home, and if either of them tried to turn on the microwave, I would be both angry and impressed, to be honest. Might have to throw them a bone anyways.

Don't forget though, the moral of this story isn't making sure your dog can turn on the microwaves. It's DON'T LEAVE THE BREAD ROLLS IN THE MICROWAVE. A PSA from Mr. Bouncarrelli.

Mo' Bounce

Mo' Bounce

Mo' Bounce is on air in the afternoons at Z100 New York, weekdays from 2pm - 6pm! Read more

title

Content Goes Here