Apple has been giving out the iOS 10.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch since Monday.
There are a few notable updates including:
- A way to find your misplaced AirPods:
- AirPod owners can use Find My iPhone to play a sound on one or both AirPods. If AirPods are lost, you can view the last location where they were the last time they were synced to the Apple device.
- Siri has more access:
- Siri will now be able to access your payment apps to pay and check the status of bills. The 'virtual assistant' will also be able to interact with automakers' apps so you can check your car's fuel level and lock status, as well as operate the lights and horn.
- Siri will also be able to provide scores for the Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council.
Here are other useful changes included in iOS 10.3 (via Business Insider):
- Siri now supports scheduling with ride-booking apps.
- CarPlay will display shortcuts in the status bar for your last used apps.
- CarPlay's Apple Music "now playing" display will give you access to the "up next" screen as well as the album of the song currently playing.
- CarPlay will feature daily curated playlists and new music categories in Apple Music.
- iTunes video rentals can now be watched across all your devices, rather than just the one you rented it on.
- You can now share episodes from the Podcasts app through Messages with full playback support.