In honor of the 10th annual Small Business Saturday, American Express is creating The Big Future of Shopping Small, an interactive retail space that introduces shoppers to the future of retail, showcasing how technology and innovation is making shopping more convenient and personalized.
- Join Shelley Rome and DJ Whutever on-site starting at 11AM, and stick around for a live podcast episode recording with Matt and Joel from the How to Money podcast.
- The Big Future of Shopping Small will include unique retail experiences and will also give consumers the opportunity to shop the interactive “Main Street” at retailers including:
- The Donut Shop: Created in partnership with local business Glazed and Confused - experience the future of ordering food with Biometric preference matching.
- The Clothing Shop: Purchase fashions made from upcycled materials by eco-friendly designer Zero Waste Daniel.
- The Wine Shop: Learn more about the wine you’re trying through augmented technology, which allows every label to convey the story of the brand behind it to anyone with a smartphone.
- The Virtual Boutique: Shop virtual versions of products with 3D-rendered products by Parley for the Oceans, 7th Floor Clothing and Soko Jewelry.
- The New Stand: Shop for curated essentials and try out cutting edge frictionless payment at New Stand.