Saturday March 26 is National Self-Confidence Day and we want you to feel your best!
Self-confidence is the feeling of trust in one's abilities, qualities, and judgment. Everyone wants it, but it can be difficult to build up your own confidence. Luckily, it may be easier than you think - here are five ways to boost your self-confidence:
1. Be nice to yourself, think of yourself as a friend
Love yourself! This is easier said than done, but once you start actively choosing to be nice to yourself as you would to a friend, you will see a real difference in how you feel.
2. Don’t compare yourself
Research has found that comparing causes feelings of envy, low-self confidence, and depression. There is only one you! Everything you want to accomplish can be done in your own time - someone else's win is not your loss.
3. Take care of yourself (good health, exercise, grooming)
Confidence and good hygiene go hand and hand - that means good oral hygiene as well! Here are a few SmartMouth tips to feeling more confident:
- 2 rinses a day gives you 24 hours of fresh-breath confidence
- Rinse with SmartMouth before you go to bed and be sure you'll wake up with fresh breath
- For confidence on-the-go, use SmartMouth single packs
- To help freshen your breath throughout the day, use a sugar free mint like SmartMouth Dry Mouth Dual-Action Mints
4. Spend time with people who make you happy.
Sometimes all you need is time with someone you love to help build you up while you're feeling down.
5. Do things you enjoy!
Make a list of some of your favorite activities and choose from that list for a little pick me up! Actively dedicate time to something you enjoy.
Confidence tips brought to you by SmartMouth, 2 rinses a day gives you 24 hours of fresh-breath confidence!