NYC's Union Square has opened a new food hall!
Market maker, Urbandspace, is creating a 10,000 square foot food market at Zero Irving. The food hall will have a huge back patio and feature 13 food vendors from well-known restaurants, to up and coming ones.
“The Union Square-14th Street neighborhood has been eagerly awaiting the opening of Urbanspace Union Square at the new Zero Irving tech center and we are thrilled the day has arrived,” said Ed Janoff, Acting Executive Director of Union Square Partnership. “If there’s one thing Union Square is known for, it’s great food options, and with more than a dozen exciting new purveyors under one roof – including six first-time operators and start ups – this is sure to be the hottest new destination for local workers, residents, and visitors to grab a bite.”
The food hall will be open Sunday through Wednesday 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Thursday-Saturday 7 a.m. – midnight.
The vendors at the new food hall include:
- Summer Salt (Baja tacos and burritos)
- Casa Toscana (Italian focaccia sandwiches)
- Kid Brother Pizza (market-driven pizza by Chef Michael Davis)
- Pita Yeero (Greek gyros and salads)
- Plant Junkie (plant-based comfort food)
- Bao by Kaya (bao buns and noodles)
- Goat Cafe (specialty coffee and pastry)
- Bobwhite Counter (tasty fried chicken and sandwiches)
- Twenty One Grains (gluten-free grain bowls)
- Playa Bowls (fresh smoothies and juices)
- Wafels & Dinges (Belgian waffles)
- Top Hops (craft beer and cocktail bar)
- GoFish (sushi boxes)
“We are excited to see Urbanspace Union Square opening at Zero Irving. This vibrant food hall experience will help deliver on our vision for a modern mixed-use building that connects with its local environment,” said Josh Wein, Managing Director at RAL. “We believe Urbanspace Union Square becomes a true destination for the neighborhood at large and an incredible amenity for Zero Irving’s office tenants.”
All the details here!