I recently had a chance to kick it with Solo Sikoa after WWE War Games at Survivor Series.
We discussed so many different topics, including:
- Nerves before getting into the ring for War Games.
- Discussing the plans for him in NXT while he was NXT North American Champion.
- His reaction to AEW's Ricky Starks showing him love on social media.
- The lessons learned from Paul Heyman.
- The biggest challenge for his character on TV.
- Sami Zayn's consistent efforts to make him "break character" and laugh on National television.
- The music he listens to.
- Any guilty pleasure tracks he or The Uso's may listen to.
For the first time in nearly four years WWE SMACKDOWN returns to Pittsburgh Friday Night December 9th. Tickets and info are at WWE.com
For more exclusive interviews like this check out the SUPERSTAR CROSSOVER podcast on YouTube.