If you love Harry Styles, I'm betting you've cried at least five times during the last week. I've cried about 50 times in the last 24 hours. I'm about to highlight everything Harry has done this week to make me want to curl up into a ball in the corner of a dark room.
1. HE DROPPED HIS DEBUT SINGLE. LIKE?!?! This one is a bit old now almost six days later, but it still stings.
2. HE IS THE MUSICAL GUEST ON SNL THIS WEEKEND. THE PROMO ALONE HAS ME ON THE FLOOR.
3. This one was so painful and unexpected. HARRY RELEASED THE DATE AND TRACK LIST OF HIS ALBUM. If you think I'm being dramatic right now, just wait until May 12th aka the date of the album release. I WILL BE SOBBING. CONVULSING. SHAKING. DYING.
4. THE TRACK LIST. I was not expecting this in the same day as the date, so I was SHOOK. Not just the fact that it's out, but there's a song called "Kiwi". I can already feel the spunk. There's also a song called "Ever Since New York". The speculation on who it's about has already started. A huge number of people are convinced it's about Taylor Swift. "Welcome to New York" "Ever Since New York" is there a correlation!? New York was also a main location of romance for the short-lived couple. I guess we'll find out on May 12th, but I NEED TO KNOW NOW.
5. THIS PHOTO THAT SNL TWEETED. LOOK AT HARRY IN ALL OF HIS GLORY. THIS NEEDS TO BE A CUPCAKE TOPPING OR JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF A CUPCAKE?! JUST GIVE THE MAN A CUPCAKE!!!! I literally shed a tear when this photo surfaced. It just reminds me of Harry during the Take Me Home tour, and that was his One Direction prime. #NeverForgetTakeMeHomeHarry 😭😍
Love you always, H.