Happy Easter!! Here are a few fun facts about the day that don't really have anything to do with religion:
- More candy is consumed on Easter in the US than Halloween!!
- $2.26 BILLION of Easter candy is bought
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the largest Easter egg ever made debuted in 2011. It was just over 34-ft high and weighed nearly 16,000 lbs.
- The largest chocolate bunny ever made weighed in at 6,635 lbs and was 12 ft tall; it took a team of four people in South Africa three days to sculpt it. The largest Easter egg hunt, held in 2007 at Cypress Gardens Advernture Park in Florida, contained 501,000 eggs.
- As many as 5 million Marshmallow Peeps, bunnies, and other shapes are made each day in preparation for Easter.
Now when you finish hunting for those hidden eggs & picking up ALL of those strands of the fake plastic grass, it's time to chow down on some chocolate bunnies!!! Did you know that how you go after the sweet treat reveals a little about your personality??
According to a study posted to ScienceDaily.com...new research carried out online has found that 59% of 28,113 respondents preferred to eat chocolate rabbits starting with the ears, 33% indicated that they had no starting point preference, and 4% indicated that they started with the tail or feet.
Watch this girl eat a MASSIVE chocolate bunny in 7 minutes!!!
I found this info on TheDailyMeal.com and it's HELLA accurate (at least to me it is...lol)
You’re a go-with-the-flow kind of person, and there are few situations that you can’t immediately adapt to. When completing any sort of challenging task (like doing taxes or eating a giant piece of chocolate), you start with the big, easy things and move on from there.
While it may seem like plucking the candy eyes off an innocent chocolate bunny may indicate a sociopathic personality, you’re actually quite caring. You don’t want the poor bunny to see your destruction of its body.
Biting off the nose of your chocolate bunny is like a sweet cocoa kiss. Thus, you’re an affectionate, loving personality who immediately attracts others.
Your bunny may not be going places, but you certainly are! You aren’t afraid of biting into the most solid part of the bunny first and you’re not afraid of tackling adversity or taking on a challenge.
You’re a little bit quirky, aren’t you? While most chocolate bunny eaters go straight for the ears, you like to be a little different and bite off that milky cotton tail. You’re funny and fun to be around, and definitely aren’t above making a bunch of “bunny butt” jokes.
Break ‘Em Up
Burn it all to the ground — you smash your bunny and then eat the chunks of chocolate. You’re not the sentimental type and would rather get right down to business. Eating chocolate is quite serious, after all.
You Don’t Even Pay Attention
You don’t even see the form of a bunny in front of you; all you see is chocolate. Fruit snacks, sugar-based candies, and jelly beans are all fine and well, but chocolate is far and away your favorite sweet treat, so much so that you don’t care what shape it’s in — you just want it in your mouth.