The 4th of July is right around the corner & you're wondering which cities have the best celebrations? Personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2018's Best & Worst Places for 4th of July Celebrations.
Will your backyard BBQ be off the hook?? If I wasn't gonna be off on vacation, I'd totally invite myself over...lol! So how do the top 20 cities rank?
Thanks to my friend Diana Polk, Communications Manager at WalletHub...they were able to put together some 4th of July facts:
- $6.9 Billion: Amount Americans plan to spend on 4th of July food.
- 150 Million: Number of hot dogs eaten each 4th of July.
- $1.6+ Billion: Amount we plan to spend on 4th of July beer and wine.
- $825+ Million: Amount we’re expected to spend on fireworks (68 percent of fireworks injuries occur within a month of July 4).
- $5.4 Million: Value of American flags imported annually (mostly from China).
- 46.9 Million: Number of people who travel 50+ miles from home for the 4th of July.