It's Cookie SZN!
America has spoken and since it's the prime time for the Christmas season and cookies are where it's at RN. (And the other 11 months in the year) America eats, sleeps and breathes cookies especially during the holidays. From gingerbread to sugar, eating cookies is my favorite pastime if I do say so myself.
In a survey, Better Homes & Gardens asked America the holiday cookie that they look forward to eating most during this time of year. More than 1,200 Americans participated in the survey in hopes to find out which cookie is America's favorite!
The Nice List includes the most enjoyable cookies in the country during the holiday season.
- Chocolate Chip -*Billie voice* "Duh."
- Sugar Cookies- I mean, why not?
- Fudge - Now were talkin'
- Peanut Butter Cookies- tru.
- A tie between Snickerdoodles Gingerbread cookies - Snickerdoodles deserve better...
As for the most disliked cookie in America, they made it on Santa's Naughty List. (Understandably)
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Coconut Macaroons
- A tie between Pumpkin Bars and Pumpkin Cookies. (What the heck are Pumpkin Bars?!)